Reblogged from theoriginalmanblr
These are friggin’ awesome.
nah i didnt want to sleep this week.
second last one nononono
Okey it’s 1am an I am in the bathroom, and my room is dark and I don’t want to go to my room………
The third one is the best.
The 6th one
Asked by i-cant-twerk
Oh god, what isn’t wrong with PETA. This is a really good masterpost on a lot of the crap they pull. But a couple of the most important things:
PETA has killed more than 21,300 dogs, cats, puppies, and kittens since 1998, despite many being perfectly adoptable
- They constantly use sexist and objectifying images of women to draw attention to their ads. Consistent depiction of women as “meat.” (Seriously, google “PETA ads” and just look at all the ladies. Who needs Playboy)
- Allude to the abuse of women in their ads
- They fully support violent means of protest and have given money to arsonists and other vandals(see: ALF)
- They’re down with total animal liberation aka no pets or farm animals or working animals for anyone ever
- Accused of staging videos(remember the “skinning animals alive” video?), and has used fake images in their articles(go to a peta article and plug the images of “abused or killed” animals into google images and it more often than not brings up something completely unrelated)
- Have handed out pamphlets to people at the Westminster dog show while dressed in KKK cloaks
- Compares meat eating to the holocaust
- Pet ownership is an “absolutely abysmal situation brought about by human manipulation.”
- “…Eventually companion animals would be phased out, and we would return to a more symbiotic relationship, enjoyment at a distance.”
- Would be against a cure for AIDS if it was reached via animal testing
- Body shaming
- Ingrid Newkirk’s will suggests that when she dies, her flesh be used in a barbecue, her skin be used to make “leather” products, and parts of her body, such as ears or thumbs, be sent to people that have generally pissed her off. I can’t make this shit up.
Welp I got carried away. I have a lot of strong feelings about PETA.
Yup, keeping pets is apparently “animal slavery” and the only reason pets “seem” happy is because they’ve been “brainwashed by generations of abuse by humans and don’t know any better.”
Now working animals ever, that means no seeing eye dogs (because why do blind people need help from someone who doesn’t cost them anything and is available at the drop of a hat 24/7/365 without ever needing a vacation or a break), and no diabetes or seizure dogs (because people are totally capable of psychically predicting blood sugar drops and epileptic seizures even though we don’t even know how dogs fucking do that shit), and no cancer dogs (because why would people ever need a way to detect and pinpoint cancer at levels so small that our best machines can’t find shit, early detection what’s that).
No animals used for farming either, so I guess all those poor rural farmers who can’t afford big tractors will just have to starve and die.
No food animals, which means everyone with metabolic and digestive disorders such as diabetes and crohn’s will just have to die so we don’t need meat animals. Oh and 95% of all infants born will die of malnutrition and organ failure because, SURPRISE, human babies need meat proteins in order to properly develop their brains and internal organs. (but PETA founds and funds “medical” organizations to lie to people so they will put their child’s survival at serious risk for the sake of pushing their militant-vegan agenda and claim that the AMA and WHO investigating those orgs is part of some shady conspiracy to “hide the truth”, and I guess all the dead children and former parents in jail are totally just part of the cover up, right).
I can keep going. PETA is the absolute scum of the earth (and a bunch of hypocrites since the gal in charge is on a prescription of animal-derived insulin, but apparently it’s ok for her to do that because she’s championing a cause and is therefore more important than anyone else on the planet). Anything coming from PETA or anything even vaguely associated with PETA is bound to be 3/4 lies and 1/4 bullshit.